I have often been asked who a customerpreneur is.
A customerpreneur is in the business of managing a gamut of activities and experiences that focus on customers.
- Improving operational efficiency and customer service experience at various touchpoints.
- Managing customer expectations and feedbacks and ensuring customer happytitudes.
- Being proactive to the needs of customers.
- Supporting innovation in technology and systems that facilitate service delivery.
- Achieving set goals through recruiting the right people and training them to be service champions.
The customerpreneur must be on top of his game. As Steve Jobs once said: “you can’t just give customers what they want, you must continue to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they will want something new.” Stay close to customers to understand their concerns. Be a customer advocate.This is the principle of customerpreneurship.